Welcome Reliant!
« on: December 12, 2015, 02:02:51 PM »

Reliant has signed up to the The Mockers Forum.

Let us know a bit about yourself and how we can help you.

:runfaster:
I am Mockbot of The Mockers.
Re: Welcome Reliant!
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2015, 02:10:26 PM »
I think the bot has a bug. I've been a member since 2002. All I did was change my e-mail address
"I'm so gimped, I can't even root myself" - Sabar, the Grid Armor/PJ wearing Atrox. Yes, the rumors are true
"Where there is a sick patient, there is an easy pocket" - Reliant, the underground doctor

Offline Bull Eramix

• I went dumpster diving and found a rifter!
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2015, 08:44:09 PM »
Yeah, tis a known issue.

In any case welcome... err back.
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2015, 01:27:05 AM »
Thanks. I was doing an annual check in my old e-mail address to look for anything I missed, and I spotted a recent one from here talking about Star Citizen, so I dropped in to see what was going on with the Mockers for that, particularly seeing as how 2.0 has just dropped.

Offline Tekerton

• Running Faster since 2002
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2015, 09:51:33 PM »
Reliant! How are ya, ya o'l coot?
"FFS, at all costs......Run Faster!"
"Anything not nailed down, take it.  Anything nailed down, pry it loose. Anything you can't pry loose isn't worth having"
We aren't the Altruist Non-Profit Corp of Newland, we are the Mockers
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2015, 10:48:53 PM »
Doing pretty good, and yourself? I've been playing a lot of Final Fantasy XIV since 2.0 launched, and now I'm looking forward to Star Citizen

Offline Bastet

• Run Faster
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2015, 01:34:20 AM »
Reliant! Been a long time.

Hope you stick around. We have big plans for Star Citizen, and lots of fun.

Haven't touched the FF series myself in a long time. We play a couple other persistent server games like ARK and Grav and such from time to time now adays. I'll see about setting you up with some fresh permissions if you're interested in hanging out.

We already have a Mockers organization setup in Star Citizen @ https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/THEMOCKERS