Offline Bastet

• Run Faster
New Forum Skin - Corporate
« on: November 30, 2015, 09:55:27 PM »

A new Forum skin has been released for the Forum. At this time, this is a stop gap to bigger plans we have to improve and enhance our internet presence in preparation for Star Citizen.

We have plans for a landing page with dynamic content for articles and news pertaining to our efforts in Star Citizen, as well as more forum skins of various flavors *cough* criminal *cough*.

Star Citizen is releasing a small slice of their universe where you can explore the range of gameplay to be offered as available, while they are planning on releasing late next year (one hopes) for live MMO. This may of course get pushed back, but meanwhile , Mockers is going to start growing our numbers and do what we can to get a large foothold and establish our new presence in the Star Citizen Universe as a NGO looking to fight back against the oppression of the  United Earth Empire in the outer worlds.

Hope to see some old faces come check out the new forum skin.

Run Faster!
 :runfaster:

Bastet,
The Mockers,
President
« Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 10:18:32 PM by Bastet »

Offline Bull Eramix

• I went dumpster diving and found a rifter!
Re: New Forum Skin - Corporate
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2015, 10:17:37 PM »
Looking good boss.  Thanks for the efforts in getting us back off the ground.

Can't wait to start making our mark on a new universe with the rest of ya bastards.

Offline Evilspork

• CHIMICHANGA!!!
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2015, 05:50:29 PM »
ermagerd berstert

ermagerd sterr certerzern

I'm in the prepay/Kickstarter alpha thing, but I haven't played yet and haven't been paying attention to dev stuff.
Muffins spelled backwards is sniffuM.

Offline Bastet

• Run Faster
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2015, 12:27:23 AM »
SPORK!

You should definitely check it out. We will be waiting for some of the newest material to hit the Public Universe (for early buyers), and then will set up some events to try things out together.

Offline Doge Tzu

• I'll make it happen.
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2015, 01:55:33 AM »
Looking good boss, really digging the updated look. Also just caught up on some Alpha 2.0 vids.. looking promising... Although I didn't see any kind of warp mini game like you guys were talking about earlier, interested to see how that part plays out.
Let's move.

Offline Bastet

• Run Faster
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2015, 02:17:10 AM »
Although I didn't see any kind of warp mini game like you guys were talking about earlier, interested to see how that part plays out.

The solar system travel might not be that complicated? But, the interstellar travel where you travel between solar systems might be more interesting. The Quantum Warp I think they call the one you keep seeing, and it has some play in terms of where you land depending on how close to the mark you were, or if you run out of fuel and shit.

Offline Tekerton

• Running Faster since 2002
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2015, 09:53:52 PM »
Old spork, new skin ... what's REALLY goin' on 'round  here?

Love the theme, Bastet ... positively brilliant.  Thank you.

If any of you haven't worked with it on mobile, mosdef give it a day in court.
"FFS, at all costs......Run Faster!"
"Anything not nailed down, take it.  Anything nailed down, pry it loose. Anything you can't pry loose isn't worth having"
We aren't the Altruist Non-Profit Corp of Newland, we are the Mockers